Please contact us at email@example.com if you are dissatisfied with your order. Each refund request is reviewed on an individual basis.
Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of firstname.lastname@example.org and the purchase of any goods from it.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Xavier Nicolle reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- All prices stated do not include delivery. Prices may change without notice; any new prices will be clearly displayed.
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard, Paypal and Stripe.
- For Xavier Nicolle to complete the transaction, we will require information including and not limited to your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payments will need to be confirmed before flowers are delivered.
- You will receive a message on screen confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If this doesn’t occur, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens, by emailing email@example.com
- We operate in Gold Coast area only. We are currently delivering to the following suburbs: Arundel, Ashmore, Benowa, Biggera Waters, Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Budds Beach, Bundall, Carrara, Chevron Island, Chirn Park, Clear Island Waters, Coombabah, Upper Coomera,Gaven, Helensvale, Highland Park, Hollywell, Hope Island, Labrador, Main Beach, Molendinar, Nerang, Ormeau, Oxenford, Pacific Pines, Paradise Point, Paradise Waters, Parkwood, Runaway Bay, Sanctuary Cove, Sorrento, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Upper Coomera. This is subject to change and will be updated on our website as the changes occur.
- Our delivery service runs on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Pre-order by 4pm the previous day to confirm your order. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- We’ll leave flowers at, or near the door if we deem it safe to do so. If necessary, we will contact the recipient to let them know where we've left their flowers. If there is nowhere safe to leave them we’ll call the recipient to re-arrange delivery.
- Please state in delivery notes if the address is an apartment or a locked gate residence.
Availability of product
- Only one selection of flowers is available on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available on each flower run day. The shop page will be updated and when bunches are no longer available for purchase, Flower Run will state sold out.
- If you choose your delivery for a later date you accept that you will not see the style of flowers until the day of delivery, when it will be too late to change your order.
- Any supply issues encountered we will inform the consignee immediately and provide the option of either a full refund or completing the delivery on an alternative date.
Days of operation
- Xavier Nicolle Flower run operates on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. This is a pre-order service and order confirmation must be received by 4pm the previous day to secure your order request.
- Xavier Nicolle does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period, so flowers cannot be sent during these periods.
- If you book flowers for weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas holiday we will deliver on the following delivery working day.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- Refunds will be reviewed on an individual basis. Once delivered, the transaction will be complete and Xavier Nicolle will not be responsible or liable for issues that occur after delivery. However if you are not satisfied with the lifespan of the arrangement purchased please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xavier Nicolle cannot guarantee the exact colour or variations of ANY flower, plant or product used in the arrangements. All natural products are subject to differences, environmental impacts and no two products will be the same.
- Refunds will not be provided if incorrect delivery information is provided. It's the responsibility of the consignee to ensure detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If incorrect delivery information is provided, redelivery can be organised with an additional delivery charge to be incurred incurred.
- For all orders, a cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance of delivery date. Cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com
- You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature, incorrect storage or treatment) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can review your order.
- Due to the nature of the workshops Xavier Nicolle does not refund. Please note we require a minimum of 48 hours notice in writing to (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the commencement of the workshop to be rescheduled, this option will not be available after that time.
- Xavier Nicolle reserves the right to re-schedule any workshops if the minimum no. of bookings is not met. Participants will be notified of any changes 24hrs prior to the commencement date of the workshop.
If you do not agree or are unable to agree with ANY of the above terms and conditions then you must not place an order or enquire. All discrepancies will be referenced back to the above terms on all orders, quotes, emails or any forms of communication with Xavier Nicolle
If you need further assistance please contact us on email@example.com
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Xavier Nicolle
We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined.
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- purchasing products online (eg you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- signing up to, or taking part in Xavier Nicolle events or promotions.
Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don't store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
Cookies are small files that live on your computer. We use them only so that we can store your shopping cart contents and also recognise you on future visits.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has actually asked us to. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.